Building and Property Surveyors

Chartered Surveyor Isle of Man

Chartered Surveyors in Isle of Man

Chartered Surveyors Isle of Man

Building and Property Surveyors
0800 880 6264 Isle of Man Building Surveyors enquiries@

Building Surveyed near Watford

Surveyed Property near Watford

Ross on Wye Property Surveyors

Chartered Surveyors Isle of Man

Isle of Man Chartered Surveyors

Chartered Surveyor

Do you want a building survey, structural survey, major defects report, single fault assessment, rebuilding valuation, property valuation, homebuyers report, property acquisition advice, or other purchase help in Isle of Man, from an independent local chartered surveyor?

Surveyed Buildings
These are actual buildings inspected by chartered surveyors
of the propertysurveying network.

Are you looking for a local independent Chartered Surveyor in Isle of Man to carry out a:-

Building survey, structural survey, major defects report, homebuyers or home purchasers report, property acquisition advice, independent expert valuation or market valuation, single fault assessment, party wall work, or other property inspection or advice?

If so, click on the Isle of Man town below and go straight to the contact details or website of a local independent Chartered Surveyor who will try to help you with your property requirement.






The Isle of Man is found inbetween the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. Even though the head of state is Queen Elizabeth II the Isle of Man is not actually part of the United Kingdom. The islands capital is Douglas where most of the population reside. Other settlements include Castletown, Peel, Onchan and Ramsay.

Should you need a building survey or property advice in Isle of Man, please contact the local verified independent chartered surveyor by clicking on the appropriate link above. If you need to contact the Property Surveying network team, please call: 0800 880 6264 or email:

Independent chartered surveyors covering Isle of Man and the whole of the UK

To find a surveyor in the adjoining counties click on the link below:
or England

For building surveys and property advice outside Isle of Man, elsewhere in the UK contact an independent chartered surveyor by going to


For Building Surveys outside the Shanklin Area click here

facebook logo

twitter logo